Administrative decisions are made by the Community and Economic Development Director ("Director") and approve or deny a variety of minor planning permits, pursuant to Municipal Code section 17.96.040B.2. The Director is authorized to consider for approval or denial applications for Adjustments, Administrative Design Reviews, Administrative Permits, Lot Line Adjustments, Minor Design Reviews, and Sign Permits.
Pursuant to Municipal Code Chapter 17.104 (Appeals), any decision by the Director may be appealed to the Planning and Economic Development Commission (PEDC) by any aggrieved person. Appeals shall be submitted in writing, and filed with the Town Clerk, on a Town application form (PDF), within 15 days from the date of the review authority’s action. The appeal shall state the pertinent facts of the case and the basis for the appeal, and shall be accompanied by the filing fee (PDF) set by the Town Council.
In addition to being posted on this page, notice of decisions are posted in the lobby of the Town offices and in the glass display case below Suite Z adjacent to Starbucks.
2021 Community & Economic Development Director Determinations (CEDDD)
- CEDDD 2021-13 approving Administrative Design Review (ADR 21-004) to allow for a single-family residence at 89 Bridges Lane in the Altis Master Plan Area.
- CEDDD 2021-14 approving Lot Line Adjustment (LLA 21-005) for 530 and 520 Ranch Road. Approved 11/8/21; Appeal Deadline 11/21/21
- CEDDD 2021-12 approving Minor Design Review (DR 21-003) for 400 Commerce Drive; Approved 10/11/21; Appeal Deadline 10/27/21
- CEDDD 2021-11 approving Lot Line Adjustment 21-004 (LLA 21-004) for 99 Mill St & 62 Cliff Circle; Approved 8/23/2021; Appeal Deadline 9/7/2021
- CEDDD 2021-10 Approving Administrative Design Review (ADR) 21-001 to allow for a single family residence at 380 Pine Street in the Bluffs Subdivision.
- CEDDD 2021-08 Approving Administrative Permit (AP) 20-008 for a mobile vendor permit for Bell's Kitchen. Approved 8/5/2021; Appeal Deadline 8/20/2021
- CEDDD 2021-09 Approving Adjustment (ADJ) 21-004 for a five percent increase in the maximum allowable lot coverage (from 40% to 45%) to allow the addition of a paved recreational vehicle parking space for an existing single-family residence located at 50 Rusty Lane. Approved 7/29/21; Appeal Deadline 8/17/21
- CEDDD 2021-07 Approved Administrative Permit (AP 21-001) for 484 Commerce Circle, Units 2 and 14. Approved 7/1/21; Appeal Deadline 7/16/21
- CEDDD 2021-06 Approving Lot Line Adjustment (LLA 21-002) for 108 an d 116 Mono St. Approved 6/24/21; Appeal Deadline 7/8/21
- Administrative Decision (Policy) 21-003 for a Director's Interpretation regarding the Lodestar Master Plan setback standards applicable to the property addressed 22 Starwood Drive.
- CEDDD 2021-05 Approving Lot Line Adjustment (LLA 21-003) for 1699 Tavern Rd and 18 Center St. Approved 6/2/21; Appeal Deadline 6/17/21
- CEDDD 2021-04 Approving Adjustment (ADJ) 21-001 for a 20% reduction to the west side yard setback and a 7.5% reduction to the front yard setback for an existing single-family residence at 598 Lakeview Boulevard: Appeal Deadline 6/18/2021
- CEDDD 2021-02 Approving Adjustment (ADJ) 21-003 for a 20% front setback reduction for the property addressed 2014 Lodestar Drive 5/18/2021; Appeal Deadline 6/2/2021
- CEDDD 2021-03 Approving Lot Line Adjustment (LLA 21-001) for 55 and 67 Valley Vista Drive; Approved 5/5/2021; Appeal Deadline 5/20/2021
- CEDDD 2021-01 Approving Lot Line Adjustment (LLA 20-003) for 85 and 59 Commerce Drive; Approved 4/15/2021; Appeal Deadline 4/30/2021
For previous year’s Community and Economic Development Director Determinations (CEDDDs), please see the Administrative Decisions Archive.